Saturday, April 9, 2011

scriptures

The Lord provides us with sources to help us stand up for truth. We have seminary, scriptures, and the Holy Ghost. The scriptures defiantly helps me make right choices. The scriptures increases my testimony of the gospel. Every time I read the scriptures I feel the spirit. It's kind of hilarious how every time I read the scriptures I get something new out of it. The scriptures provide examples of people's actions and what their actions led too. Sin always leads to misery and righteousness leads to happiness. I learned from the scriptures that the Lord is more likely to hear my prayers and help me. I know that the scriptures can really help me when I apply them to my life. I can learn to be more like Nephi, instead of Laman and Lemuel. The scriptures teaches me how to live my life and helps me to understand the gospel better. It provides information on the Lord's will for us. The scriptures just doesn't include The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Bible, Pearl of Great Price, but it also includes words from the living prophet and apostles. I love to read the scriptures every day. I found out that my days don't turn out as well when we don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment